May 7th --- Campout RSVP/Payment Deadline
May 18th-19th Year End PACK 773 Family Campout
DATE: Saturday, May 18th at 2pm - 4pm arrival ; 1st activity @ 3pm
PLACE: Little Bennett Regional Park --- LOOP A --- Clarksburg Maryland
Event Leads: Lelia True @ 301.502.2784 & Imran Rashid @ 240.793.0175
WHAT TO BRING
• TABLES !!!! --- we need several folding tables to serve food
• CHAIRS !!!! --- everyone must bring folding/camping chairs for campfire. There is NO SEATING at new firepit location
• Helping Hand: We have 7 open slots for items/volunteers on SignUp Genius. Please volunteer to help or bring something.
• FOOD: Webelos II bring Dessert ; Everyone else bring a side dish
• UNIFORM: Class “A” uniforms for your scout (blue or tan shirts as appropriate) for campfire ceremony. Class “B” T-shirts OK for pre-campfire. Plan on changing into their Class “A” shirts for the ceremony.
• Overnight Camping Gear: tent, sleeping bags, pillows, flashlights/glow sticks, change of clothing, outerwear, rain gear, toiletries, bug spray, first aid kit, toilet paper and towels. Folding chairs for adults to sit on during the campfire ceremony.
• LOTS MORE DETAIL....Full Event Announcement
2 to 5pm – Arrival and campsite set up
3 to 4pm – Craft Activity
4 to 4:45pm – Pack Activity games or Den skit prep
4:45 to 5:30pm – Pack Hike
5:30 to 6:15pm – Dinner
6:15 to 7:15pm – Capture the Flag/Games
7:15 to 7:30pm – Den’s regroup
7:30 to 7:45pm – Award badges, loops and pins, Arrows of light
7:45 to 8pm – Den skits and songs
8pm to Promotion Ceremony – Songs, stories, charades and jokes
Sunset ~8:18pm - Promotion Ceremony